Friday, May 14, 2010

SWING GIRLS







Hi!! Today I introduce "SWING GIRLS".
Have you ever seen it before?
Many high school students who can't play the instruments become
interested in fun of music.
In the movie , there is laugh and love....??(ha ha
After you watch it , you really want to play something!!


In junior high school, I was member of the brass band club.
I played the sax.
I really like to play the sax.
Sometimes I really want to play the sax...
Sax always makes me feel happy.
After performance, I'm really satisfied .
And I can share this enjoyment with our friends.

If you have some ideas,please comment!!!!

3 comments:

  1. hi!
    I have seen this movie, and it was very fun!
    although I can't play any music instrument, I wanted to play something! hahaha:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO!
    I've seen this movie too.
    Juri Ueno was very cute wasn't she?

    I can just play the piano, but I want to play more music instruments one day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this movie!
    I love saxophone too!!
    that is sweet sound, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete