
Long time ago there was young prince who was very selfish and no love.
One winter night, old ugly women asked him to stay
in the castle during the night.
But he denied her . And she warned him not to receive by appearances.
Then she changed beautiful women and transformed him into very ugly beast.
If he could learn to love other and be loved in return his curse would be broken.
One day beautiful women named Bell came to the castle.
She liked books very much and was called funny girl.
Bell could really break a curse.
"Beauty and the Beast" is my favorite movie.
Because it let me notice that love can change any situation .
And love is very very important!!!
In the play, there are many songs.
And this is one reason I like " Beauty and the Beast".
For example, "Bell" is fast song and introduce Bell.
Every songs are very very beautiful. I love them.
I also like Bell very much.
She is very intelligent and a steady girl.
I'm fascinated by her.
And I want to be like Bell.
If you are interested in " Beauty and the Beast"
please see it at once!!!
I'm sure that it will make you feel happy!!!!!!
Yeah! I also love "Beaty and the Beast"♥ I'm always moved by this story.I love Disneyyy!!
ReplyDeleteI like this story, too!!
ReplyDeleteBELL is so cute princess♥
But, I also like CHIP:D!